Voter Registration Information
The easiest way to register to vote in Ohio is to download and fill out the Voter Registration Application (Best way) from the official Ohio Secretary of State office. For complete voter information including registration and early voting, please visit the Ohio main election site.
You can also fill out the national voter registration form at the bottom of this page provided by PresidentialElection.com as a free public service. (You will have to mail it in)
You are qualified to register to vote in Ohio if you meet all the following requirements:
1. You are a citizen of the United States.
2. You will be at least 18 years old on or before the next general election.
3. You will be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days immediately before the election in which you want to vote.
4. You are not incarcerated (in jail or prison) for a felony conviction under the laws of Ohio, another state or the United States.
5. You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court.
6. You have not been permanently denied the right to vote for violations of the election laws