Voter Registration Information
The easiest way to register to vote in Ohio is to download and fill out the Voter Registration Application (Best way) from the official Ohio Secretary of State office. For complete voter information including registration and early voting, please visit the Ohio main election site.
You can also fill out the national voter registration form at the bottom of this page provided by PresidentialElection.com as a free public service. (You will have to mail it in)
You are qualified to register to vote in Ohio if you meet all the following requirements:
1. You are a citizen of the United States.
2. You will be at least 18 years old on or before the next general election.
3. You will be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days immediately before the election in which you want to vote.
4. You are not incarcerated (in jail or prison) for a felony conviction under the laws of Ohio, another state or the United States.
5. You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court.
6. You have not been permanently denied the right to vote for violations of the election laws
Instructions for National Form
Should I ever give out my social security number on line? No, you shouldn’t. In our on-line Voter Registration Section, some states such as Hawaii, Kentucky, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Ohio, and New Mexico, may ask for your social security number to prevent fraudulent registration and voting.
At no time does PresidentialElection.com need your Social Security number for any reason. In the states that request a social security number for processing, we have added a safety feature in the description “If you do not want to type in your Social Security number in this form for security reasons, you can leave it blank. When you print your form to mail, you will still have the option to write it in manually before you mail in your registration application if your state requires it. We recommend typing in just the first three numbers and writing the rest in by hand after printing.. The referenced states may need that information to process your application. If you have any questions about any fields, just point your curser at the question mark beside each field.