The easiest way to register to vote in Florida. is to visit the county supervisor office on-line, download an application, and mail it in. (Best option)
You can also fill out the national voter registration form at the bottom of this page provided by Presidential Election.com as a free public service. (You will have to mail it in as well)
In order to register to vote in Florida, you must:
- Be a Citizen of the United States of America. Persons who have U.S citizenship and citizenship from another nation can also register and vote in the U.S
- Be a Florida resident;
- Be 18 years old (You may pre-register to vote if you are 16 years old, but you cannot vote until you are 18 years old)
- Not have been adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state without having the right to vote restored
- Not have been convicted of a felony without your civil rights having been restored
- Provide your current and valid Florida drivers license number or Florida identification card number. If you do not have a Florida drivers license number or a Florida identification card number then you must provide the last four digits of your Social Security Number. If you do not have any of these items, you must write (none) in the box or field.
Instructions for National Form
Should I ever give out my social security number on line? No, you shouldn’t. In our on-line Voter Registration Section, some states such as Hawaii, Kentucky, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Ohio, and New Mexico, may ask for your social security number to prevent fraudulent registration and voting.
At no time does PresidentialElection.com need your Social Security number for any reason. In the states that request a social security number for processing, we have added a safety feature in the description “If you do not want to type in your Social Security number in this form for security reasons, you can leave it blank. When you print your form to mail, you will still have the option to write it in manually before you mail in your registration application if your state requires it. We recommend typing in just the first three numbers and writing the rest in by hand after printing.. The referenced states may need that information to process your application. If you have any questions about any fields, just point your curser at the question mark beside each field.